Masajes Sensoriales de la Fundación Luz

Mayor informacionLa Fundación Luz ofrece servicio de masaje sensorial a domilicio.

Con el objetivo de ayudar al bienestar físico y mental de todas las personas que se ven afectadas por el estrés laboral y a la vez para abrir espacios laborales y favorecer la participación social activa de masoterapeutas ciegos inauguró en noviembre 2009, un local de “Masajes Sensoriales” ubicado en Av. Providencia Nº 2394, esquina Nueva Los Leones,

Este proyecto fue el ganador del premio Henri Nestle versión 2009.

1270760060877-masaje.jpg

|

Comentarios

Thanks designed for sharing such a good thinking, paragraph is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully
Responder
Hi would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks, I appreciate it!
Responder
Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant in favor of new users.
Responder
Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny clear idea
Responder
I am actually thankful to the holder of this site who has shared this fantastic paragraph at at this place.
Responder
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.
Responder
Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Responder
I_m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. All the best
Responder
magnificent issues altogether, you simply received a new reader. What may you recommend in regards to your put up that you made some days in the past? Any positive?
Responder
Saved as a favorite, I love your web site!
Responder
Thanks for any other great post. Where else may just anybody get that type of information in such a perfect manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such info.
Responder
Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological world all is existing on net?
Responder
Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this bord and I find It really useful &it helped mme oout a lot. I hope to give something back and help othsrs like you aided me.
Responder
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site andd in accession capital too assert that I acquire in faht enjoyed account your blog posts. Ayway I will be subscribing to your feeds aand eeven I achievement you access consistently rapidly.
Responder
I do not knopw if it's just me orr if perhaps evdrybody else experiencing problens with your site. It appears as though some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen. Can somebokdy else please provjde feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a prkblem with myy web browser because I've had this happen previously. Cheers
Responder
If you are going ffor best contents like I do, just payy a quick visit this site everyday for the reason that it offers feature contents, thanks
Responder
I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting articcle like yours. It's pretty woth enoughh for me. In my view, if all web owners andd bloggers made goiod content ass youu did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.| I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!| I will right away grab your rss feed as I can't find your email ssubscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly allow me know so that I may subscribe. Thanks.| It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it iis timne to bee happy. I've read this post and iff I could I wish to sujggest youu few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I waant to read more things about it!| It's perfect tim to make a few plans for the future aand it's time to be happy. I've learn this submit andd if I may just I desire to recommend yoou some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles relzting to this article. I desire to learn even more issues about it!| I've beeen browsing online more than 3 hours aas of late, but I by no mwans found any fascinating article like yours. It's beautiful price sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the web can be a lot more useful than ever before.| Ahaa, its nice discussion regarding thi post here at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this tume me akso commenting here.| I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant post on buikding up new webpage.| Wow, this article is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am going to inform her.| bookmarked!!, I love your website!| Way cool! Soome vwry valid points! I appreciate you penniing this post plus thee rest of the site is very good.| Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I stumbledupon itt ;) I'm goinmg to come back yet again since I book-marked it. Monedy and frdedom is the best way tto change, may you be rich aand continue to help others.| Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme oof this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you've doje a fantastic job wirh this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Firefox. Excellent Blog!| These are reaoly enormous iddeas in concerning blogging. You have touched some nijce factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.| I love what yyou guys tend too be up too. This type of clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've you guys to our blogroll.| Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely lovfing the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this too myy followers! Superb blog and excellent design and style.| I like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up thee great works guuys I've incorporated you guys too our blogroll.| Heey there would you mind statting which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time making a deecision btween BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution aand Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for gwtting off-topic bbut I had to ask!| Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've laded your log in 3 different internet rowsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a goood web hosting progider at a reasonable price? Kudos, I appreciate it!| I like it when people get together and share ideas. Great site, keep it up!| Thank you for the auspkcious writeup. It inn fact was a amusement account it. Loook advanced to far added agreeable from you! However,how could we communicate?| Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this iss a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility buut I thought I'd post to let you know. The style and dessign look great though! Hope you geet the problem resolved soon. Many thanks| This is a tokpic that is near to my heart... Cheers! Wher are your contact details though?| It's very easy to find out any matter oon net aas compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this website.| Does your website have a cpntact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some recommendations for yojr blog yoou might be interested in hearing. Either way,great blog and I look forward to seeing itt develop over time.| Hello! I've been following your blog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead aand give you a shout out from Neew Caney Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the great job!| Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears att work so I decided to browse your siite on my iphone duing lunch break. I love the information you present here aand can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blg lopaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome site!| Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot about this, such as youu wrote the e bok in it or something. I feel tha you simply can do with some percent to foce the message hopuse a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A grerat read. I'll definitely be back.| I visited many weeb pages but the audio quality for audio songs current at thgis web ppage is actually excellent.| Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot off spam remarks? If soo hhow do you reduce it, any plugin or anythimg you can advise? I get so much laely it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.| Greetings! Veryy useful advice in this particular post! It iis the little chajges which will make the greatet changes. Many thanks for sharing!| I truly lpve your blog.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you build this amazing site yourself? Plrase reply back as I'm attempting to create mmy own blog and would love to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Cheers!| Howdy! This post couldn't be written much better! Looking through this pkst reminbds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking agout this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he'll have a great read. Thanks for sharing!| Amazing! This blog loooks just like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!| There's definately a lot to know aboht this topic. I really like all oof the points you have made.| You've made some good points there. I checked on the net to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your viws on this site.| Hi, I check our boogs regularly. Youur writing style is witty, keep it up!| I just could not depart your web site before suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information an individual provde for your visitors? Is gonna be bback regularly in order to investigate cross-check new posts| I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I absolutely enjoyed every little bitt of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff yoou post_| Hello, just wanted tto mention, I loved this post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!| Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.| I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog's posts all the tim along with a mug of coffee.| I always emailed this web site post page to all my associates, since if like to read it next my friends will too.| My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net frfom PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPrews on a variety of websits for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard excellenmt things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!| Hello there! I could have swotn I've visited this site before but after going through a feww of the posts I realized it's new too me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly pleased I stumbled uoon it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!| Wonderful article! This is the kind of info that are meant to be shared across the internet. Shame on the searcxh engines for now not positioning this publish higher! Coome on over and discuss with my site . Thans =)| Heya i am for thhe first time here. I came across this board aand I find It truuly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something bachk and help others like you helped me.| Hello, I do think your web site could bee having browsrr compatibility problems. Whenever I take a look at your wesite in Safari, it looks fine however when opening iin Internet Explorer, it's got some overflapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aart from that, fantastic blog!| Somebody essentially help to mqke critically articles I might state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular publiseh extraordinary. Wonderful task!| Heya i'm for thee primary time here. I found this board and I finnd It trulyy useful & it helped me out much. I hope to offer one thing again and aid others like you helped me.| Hi there! I just wish to offer you a bbig thumbs uup for your great info you have got here on this post. I'll be coming back to your web site ffor more soon.| I always used too study post in newws papers buut nnow as I aam a user of internet therefore from now I am usung net for posts, thanks to web.| Your method of explaining the whole thing in this article is actually nice, all can easily know it, Thanks a lot.| Hi there, I found your blo by means off Goole even as searching for a comparable topic, your website cazme up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. Hi there, simply changed into alert to your weblog via Google, and found that it's really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will bbe grateful in case you proceed this in future. Numerous other folks can bbe benefited from your writing. Cheers!| I am curious to find out what blog system you happen to be working with? I'm experiencing some small securrity ptoblems with my latest site and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?| I'm exteemely impressed with yyour writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up thee excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a great bog like this one nowadays.| I'm really impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the layout tto your blog. Is this a paid subjhect or did you customize it yourself? Either wayy keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rasre to see a nice blog like this onne nowadays..| Hi, Neat post. There's aan issue with your sie in web explorer, would test this? IE nonetheless is the market leader annd a big section of folks will omit your fantastic writing due to this problem.| I am not sure where you're getting ypur info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time lsarning much more or understanding more. Thankjs for excellent info I was looking ffor this info for my mission.| Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to _return the favor_.I am attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use spme of youur \
Responder
____ ____ okbam.com
Responder
The bed is a bit stiff and makes noise when you move but you can still get a decent night sleep.
Responder
It's amazing designed for me to have a site, which is valuable in support of my experience. thanks admin
Responder
If some one wants to be updated with newest technologies then he must be go to see this site and be up to date everyday.
Responder
Right here is the perfect site for everyone who would like to find out about this topic. You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will need to_HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject that's been discussed for ages. Great stuff, just great!
Responder
There are voice activated recorders, little cameras, and even GPS devices out there. Both online and offline stores that sell surveillance, or so called 'spy' equipment, post disclaimers stating that the products they sell are not to be used illegally. The top element may be the mobile spy software program performs on all phones which includes i - Phone, android, and blackberry.
Responder
Whether you think the Adidas Originals sneakers are for you or not, one factor for sure, is that people just cannot get sufficient of sporting sneakers.
Responder
These are really fantastic ideas in regarding blogging. You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.
Responder
Outro sinal de alarme é a perda constante de peso: a dor faz a pessoa deixar de se alimentar, por entender que a comida é motivo de dores mais agudas.
Responder
If job security is excessive in your list off priorities, that is one other factor that is not offered by freelancing. Many people must be assured of regular revenue, at a price thqt they can rely on, with a view to maintain their payments and everyyday dwelling bills up to date. Freelancing wont provide the job and income security that youd hae from being onn the employees of a legislation firm.
Responder
Some supply spy application for mobile phone in impossibly reduced prices, be cautious, there might be a hitch there. You can use a free of charge telephone tracker app but they are really effortless to detect and do not do close to as very much as this app does. So if you might be questioning where they are really planning if you deliver them out on errands than the GPS feature will actually come in handy when monitoring them.
Responder
Some supply spy application for mobile phone in impossibly reduced prices, be cautious, there might be a hitch there. This computer software installs discreetly and no matter who is working with the cell phone they will not detect the cell phone monitoring software installed. The top element may be the mobile spy software program performs on all phones which includes i - Phone, android, and blackberry.
Responder
Hey there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
Responder
You're so cool! I don't think I've truly read through something like this before. So wonderful to find somebody with a few unique thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!
Responder
I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i am happy to exhibit that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot no doubt will make sure to don?t forget this site and provides it a glance on a constant basis.
Responder
If you are purchasing a new phone for yourself, your teen, or your significant other, seek out a GPS-enabled model. Some of these applications you can get as spy on mobile SMS free applications. Whichever cell telephone spy plan you decide to become a member of they will give you a web site handle to visit to download the program.
Responder
Established solutions relating to Smartphone Spyphone can be checked out on our website. They offer features like Two Wash Courses (Gentle & Normal Wash, twin water inlets, spin shower, two wash courses (Gentle and Normal wash), and wheels for easy mobility in some models. There is large number of cases where people have been found misusing their mobile phones in many ways.
Responder
This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!
Responder
I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!cheap nfl jerseys China
Responder
Remarkable things here. I'm very satisfied to peer your post. Thank you a lot and I'm taking a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?
Responder
Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Responder
Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this information together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!
Responder
An in depth collection of footwear in several colors, shapes and elegance signifies that perhaps it's an office worker.
Responder
Automotive Applications. MIL-STD-202F, Strategy 103B Cond.
Responder
You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs online. I am gojng to recommend this site!
Responder
Yes! Finally someoone writes about best e cigarette aliexpress.
Responder
The wrong alternative of footwear may end up in a bad recreation while the best one gives the proper assist and traction wanted to play in accordance with one's potential.
Responder
Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thanks a lot!
Responder
After looking att a few oof the blog articcles on your site, I truly appreciate your way of writing a blog. I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website tooo and let me khow what you think.
Responder
However, footwear that have no heel at all can also trigger knee ache by not adequately cushioning your ft as they hit the ground and increasing the quantity of shock the joint has to soak up.
Responder
Thanks for any other fantastic article. Where else may anyone get that type of info in such an ideal method of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the search for such info.
Responder
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark itt and comme back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for thee post. I will definitely comeback.
Responder
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and also the rest of the websitee is also very good.
Responder

Escribe un comentario

¿Quieres usar tu foto? - Inicia tu sesión o Regístrate gratis »
Comentarios de este artículo en RSS

Comentarios recientes

Cerrar
ecoestadistica.com