Masajes Sensoriales de la Fundación Luz

Mayor informacionLa Fundación Luz ofrece servicio de masaje sensorial a domilicio.

Con el objetivo de ayudar al bienestar físico y mental de todas las personas que se ven afectadas por el estrés laboral y a la vez para abrir espacios laborales y favorecer la participación social activa de masoterapeutas ciegos inauguró en noviembre 2009, un local de “Masajes Sensoriales” ubicado en Av. Providencia Nº 2394, esquina Nueva Los Leones,

Este proyecto fue el ganador del premio Henri Nestle versión 2009.

1270760060877-masaje.jpg

|

Comentarios

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this information together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!
Responder
An in depth collection of footwear in several colors, shapes and elegance signifies that perhaps it's an office worker.
Responder
Automotive Applications. MIL-STD-202F, Strategy 103B Cond.
Responder
You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs online. I am gojng to recommend this site!
Responder
Yes! Finally someoone writes about best e cigarette aliexpress.
Responder
The wrong alternative of footwear may end up in a bad recreation while the best one gives the proper assist and traction wanted to play in accordance with one's potential.
Responder
Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thanks a lot!
Responder
After looking att a few oof the blog articcles on your site, I truly appreciate your way of writing a blog. I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website tooo and let me khow what you think.
Responder
However, footwear that have no heel at all can also trigger knee ache by not adequately cushioning your ft as they hit the ground and increasing the quantity of shock the joint has to soak up.
Responder
Thanks for any other fantastic article. Where else may anyone get that type of info in such an ideal method of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the search for such info.
Responder
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark itt and comme back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for thee post. I will definitely comeback.
Responder
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and also the rest of the websitee is also very good.
Responder
I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.| I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!| I will right away take hold of your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me understand so that I may subscribe. Thanks.| It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!| It is perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I may just I wish to counsel you few attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Maybe you could write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to read more issues about it!| I have been surfing online more than three hours nowadays, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty value enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web will probably be a lot more helpful than ever before.| Ahaa, its fastidious discussion on the topic of this article at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.| I am sure this post has touched all the internet users, its really really good post on building up new weblog.| Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am going to tell her.| bookmarked!!, I like your site!| Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and the rest of the website is extremely good.| Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I will return yet again since i have book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.| Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say that you've done a awesome job with this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Internet explorer. Excellent Blog!| These are genuinely great ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.| I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.| Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and great style and design.| I really like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.| Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!| Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!| I love it whenever people come together and share opinions. Great website, stick with it!| Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?| Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Cheers| This is a topic that's near to my heart... Thank you! Exactly where are your contact details though?| It's very easy to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this site.| Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.| Hi! I've been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!| Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful blog!| Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with a few p.c. to pressure the message house a little bit, however instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.| I visited many blogs but the audio feature for audio songs existing at this web page is truly wonderful.| Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.| Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It's the little changes that make the most significant changes. Many thanks for sharing!| I seriously love your website.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my own site and would love to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Cheers!| Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I'll forward this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a very good read. Thanks for sharing!| Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!| There's certainly a great deal to find out about this topic. I really like all of the points you have made.| You've made some really good points there. I checked on the net to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.| Hello, I read your blog regularly. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work!| I simply could not leave your site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard info a person supply on your visitors? Is going to be again frequently to check up on new posts| I want to to thank you for this great read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you book-marked to check out new things you post_| Hello, just wanted to mention, I loved this article. It was helpful. Keep on posting!| Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.| I always spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts everyday along with a mug of coffee.| I always emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts, since if like to read it then my contacts will too.| My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be really appreciated!| Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after going through some of the posts I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm certainly pleased I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!| Great work! This is the kind of info that should be shared around the net. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this submit upper! Come on over and talk over with my web site . Thanks =)| Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.| Greetings, I believe your blog could possibly be having browser compatibility issues. Whenever I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful blog!| Someone necessarily help to make severely articles I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular put up incredible. Wonderful job!| Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to give something back and help others like you aided me.| Hey there! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your great info you've got right here on this post. I am coming back to your site for more soon.| I always used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internet thus from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.| Your mode of describing everything in this post is in fact fastidious, all be able to without difficulty be aware of it, Thanks a lot.| Hello there, I found your blog by means of Google at the same time as looking for a similar topic, your web site got here up, it seems great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. Hi there, just became aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate in case you proceed this in future. Lots of other folks will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!| I'm curious to find out what blog system you're working with? I'm having some minor security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?| I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.| I am extremely impressed together with your writing talents and also with the structure on your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself? Anyway stay up the excellent quality writing, it's uncommon to look a nice weblog like this one nowadays..| Hi, Neat post. There's an issue with your site in internet explorer, might check this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a big portion of people will omit your wonderful writing because of this problem.| I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this information for my mission.| Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to _return the favor_.I'm trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use {some of|a few o \
Responder
Hello this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
Responder
It's hard to come by educated people on this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks
Responder
This could be a good way of detecting if any spy app is really present on your Android phone or not. This computer software installs discreetly and no matter who is working with the cell phone they will not detect the cell phone monitoring software installed. Do you suspect that your employee is performing something mistaken with your enterprise.
Responder
Superb blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!
Responder
Hey very interesting blog!
Responder
Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thank you
Responder
Hi there! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask. Does running a well-established website such as yours require a large amount of work? I'm brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal every day. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!
Responder
This is very attention-grabbing, You are an overly skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and sit up for in quest of more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks
Responder
That's why they see no issue in staying unproductive or even with stealing from you. For example, you maybe the boss of a company and suspect your employee is abusing his or her phone privileges. Do you suspect that your employee is performing something mistaken with your enterprise.
Responder
Women have, on average, 15 p.c less muscle than men, causing them to weigh less than males of comparable height and shoe measurement.
Responder
Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It is the little changes that make the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!
Responder
Way cool!Some extremely valid points! I appreciate yyou wrtiting this write-up and also the rest of the website is also very good.
Responder
Thanks in support of sharing such a good thought, paragraph is good, thats why i have read it fully
Responder
Chairman Philip Knight controls the corporate.Other than that, Nike is well known and in style in Youth tradition, Chav Culture and Hip hop culture as they provide city style clothes.
Responder
To add tokens be sure to produce on your login and then simply click signal on. It's got managed for carve a name for alone in the powerfully populated sector. Which you selected relies upon on what you wish, who you happen to be with, and exactly how a lot is as part of your account. We verified this unique incident, and aided report the Brazilian couple to Chaturbate, yesterday.
Responder
wonderful publish, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not understand this. You must continue your writing. I am sure, you've a huge readers' base already!
Responder
Some supply spy application for mobile phone in impossibly reduced prices, be cautious, there might be a hitch there. This application is key to catching candidates leaking details. This IP address then can be mapped to general geolocation data.
Responder
With this Blackberry spy software you will not be left in the dark. They offer features like Two Wash Courses (Gentle & Normal Wash, twin water inlets, spin shower, two wash courses (Gentle and Normal wash), and wheels for easy mobility in some models. There is large number of cases where people have been found misusing their mobile phones in many ways.
Responder
excellent issues altogether, you just gained a new reader. What might you suggest in regards to your submit that you just made some days in the past? Any certain?
Responder
Freelancing also can result in a giant _plus_ concerning yokur income. Instead of having to accdpt the particular salary that is otfered by the one legislation agency that you simply work, youve got a substantial amount of leeway in setting your personal pay rates. This faftor can result in significantly more money foor you.
Responder
Whilst the thick chunky soled shoes that work your butt do exactly that, it clearly comes at the expense of fashion.
Responder
Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am encountering issues with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting identical RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!
Responder
Awesome article.
Responder
Hi there everyone, it's my first visit at this web page, and piece of writing is in fact fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these articles.
Responder
Whether you need a customized training program or a running partner to keep you motivated - RDM presents a number of training choices to get you started.
Responder
An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me dinner because I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk about this topic here on your web site.
Responder
Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics? Thanks a lot!
Responder
Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological globe all is presented on web?
Responder
Hello! Great stuff here, please keep us posted.
Responder
Adidas started with footwear, it's only it current historical past that the corporate branched out with other sports apparel like shirts, socks, shorts and varied accessories, simply to name a number of.
Responder
Your mode of describing everything in this article is in fact good, all be capable of effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.
Responder
I know this site offers quality based articles or reviews and additional data, is there any other web page which provides these data in quality?
Responder
Hi mates, its enormous piece of writing on the topic of tutoringand fully defined, keep it up all the time.
Responder
hey there and thank you for your information _ I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.
Responder
What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant piece of writing.
Responder
Howdy! This blog post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I am going to forward this article to him. Fairly certain he'll have a very good read. Thanks for sharing!
Responder
Once yoou elect to freelance, additionally, you will be answerable for your personal schedule. As an alternative of being certain to the 9-to-five work day of most law workplaces, each your every day schedule and your calendar as a complete shall be largely as much ass you. Whether you could take time without work, or whether you want to tackle a heavier workload, freelancing will meet your needs.
Responder

Escribe un comentario

¿Quieres usar tu foto? - Inicia tu sesión o Regístrate gratis »
Comentarios de este artículo en RSS

Comentarios recientes

Cerrar
ecoestadistica.com