Masajes Sensoriales de la Fundación Luz

Mayor informacionLa Fundación Luz ofrece servicio de masaje sensorial a domilicio.

Con el objetivo de ayudar al bienestar físico y mental de todas las personas que se ven afectadas por el estrés laboral y a la vez para abrir espacios laborales y favorecer la participación social activa de masoterapeutas ciegos inauguró en noviembre 2009, un local de “Masajes Sensoriales” ubicado en Av. Providencia Nº 2394, esquina Nueva Los Leones,

Este proyecto fue el ganador del premio Henri Nestle versión 2009.

1270760060877-masaje.jpg

|

Comentarios

Wow, marvelous blog format! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, let alone the content material!
Responder
hi!,I really like your writing very so much! proportion we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert on this area to unravel my problem. May be that's you! Taking a look ahead to look you.
Responder
This is unorthodox contender when a series of Clans that Android is a enormously large choice.
Responder
Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again to read additional news.
Responder
Good way of telling, and fastidious piece of writing to take information about my presentation focus, which i am going to present in university.
Responder
Beginning of training, saling and new events.Bessiness struggle grow to be heated after nike air max and Adidas in World Cup 2010.
Responder
I used to be recommended this web site through my cousin. I'm now not positive whether this post is written through him as nobody else know such distinct approximately my trouble. You're wonderful! Thanks!
Responder
Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is presented on net?
Responder
+Brian Lamar Richardson The example Jeffrey uses isn't realistic because how many people have a book they've just written to give away? The truth of the matter is I have a product I want to sell and I need their contact info to offer it to them. What can I give them? More and more I've noticed that in these tough times most companies have done away even with gadgets and brochures so what can you 'trade' them? I'm no Jeffrey Gitomer and don't pretend to know more than he so in my humble way I just tell them the truth: "Hi, I'm so-and-so from this company. I know you're here to sell so I'm not going to take away your precious time with my spiel. Can you tell me who the purchasing manager is?" When they point him out (assuming it's not them) I tell him the exact same thing and then ask him for his card and if I can send him my presentation when he's back in the office. Ten times out of ten they give it to me and say yes, to send it (the presentation). I know that when I'm in my trade fair I much rather prefer this approach to those that lead me to believe they're interested in my product and then give me their card because it's THEY who want to sell me something.
Responder
In this demo, the sequence was controlled by a manual Power Point clicker. There is an "Observe" step, and then when you are done watching you advance to "Execute" which turns off the animation. This could also be controlled by audible or hand gesture controls as well.
Responder
Remarkable! Its truly awesome post, I have got much clear idea concerning from this post.
Responder
It's very straightforward too fund out any topic on web as compared to books, aas I found thiss paragraph at this website.
Responder
I really like it when people come together and share views. Great website, stick with it!
Responder
After going over a few of the articles on your blog, I honestly like your technique of writing a blog. I added it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my web site too and tell me what you think.
Responder
I think this is among the most important information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
Responder
Greate post. Keep writing such kind of info on your page. Im really impressed by it. Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this site.
Responder
Thanks for publishing this.
Responder
When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Cheers!
Responder
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.
Responder
Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and fantastic design.
Responder
I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.
Responder
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have truly loved browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I am hoping you write again soon!
Responder
Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to look more posts like this .
Responder
What's up mates, how is everything, and what you would like to say on the topic of this piece of writing, in my view its truly awesome in support of me.
Responder
Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested. Thank you!
Responder
If you want to get a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these techniques to your won website.
Responder
Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.
Responder
If you are going for most excellent contents like me, only pay a visit this website all the time because it presents quality contents, thanks
Responder
I am genuinely pleased to glance at this blog posts which consists of lots of valuable data, thanks for providing these statistics.wholesale nhl jerseys
Responder
First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I've had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Cheers!
Responder
It's in fact very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, therefore I just use web for that reason, and get the most recent news.
Responder
Excellent, what a blog it is! This blog gives helpful facts to us, keep it up.
Responder
Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my web site thus i got here to go back the want?.I am trying to in finding issues to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
Responder
This is Boeing's contribution to providing an 'innovative, secure and flexible mobile solution,' according to a Boeing spokesperson. You can use a free of charge telephone tracker app but they are really effortless to detect and do not do close to as very much as this app does. By reading their text messages, you can find if your child has a problem with drugs, anorexia, bulimia, alcoholism, or unwanted pregnancy.
Responder
This is such a enjoyable game and we had an ideal birthday Daddy.? Larry added. ?Can we play ?What?s the perfect factor about God? tomorrow too?? he begged his Mommy.
Responder
Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back yet again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.
Responder
Great post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!
Responder
To maintain the colour of your suede tennis sneakers wanting contemporary, comply with the cleansing with a coat of suede conditioner.
Responder
I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
Responder
Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.cheap nhl jerseys
Responder
Hi, after reading this amazing post i am also glad to share my experience here with mates.
Responder
Excellent blog you have got here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! _ ________ ____ _______ _ ___________ ______ ___-____
Responder
Working as a contract paralegal haas factors in its favor,and factors that are adverse too some people. If a way of adventure and pleasure in your work life iis what would go well with you the very best, freelancing could possibly be an incredible option for you!
Responder
What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant paragraph.
Responder
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thank you
Responder
It's very straightforward to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this web page.
Responder
bookmarked!!, I like your blog!
Responder
I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.
Responder
I'm now not positive the place you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for excellent info I used to be looking for this information for my mission.
Responder
Okay,? Lee said after which he stopped and thought. ?The perfect thiing about God is ??? hmmmm?????..? He puzzled as a result of he had so many issues that had been greawt about God but he wanted to pick the most effective oone so he would win the game. ?That he knows everything. That?s actuually cool. That means he will help me with my homework.? Larry concluded with a proud expression on his face.
Responder

Escribe un comentario

¿Quieres usar tu foto? - Inicia tu sesión o Regístrate gratis »
Comentarios de este artículo en RSS

Comentarios recientes

Cerrar
ecoestadistica.com