Masajes Sensoriales de la Fundación Luz

Mayor informacionLa Fundación Luz ofrece servicio de masaje sensorial a domilicio.

Con el objetivo de ayudar al bienestar físico y mental de todas las personas que se ven afectadas por el estrés laboral y a la vez para abrir espacios laborales y favorecer la participación social activa de masoterapeutas ciegos inauguró en noviembre 2009, un local de “Masajes Sensoriales” ubicado en Av. Providencia Nº 2394, esquina Nueva Los Leones,

Este proyecto fue el ganador del premio Henri Nestle versión 2009.

1270760060877-masaje.jpg

|

Comentarios

What's up, every time i used to check website posts here in the early hours in the break of day, as i love to find out more and more.
Responder
hello there and thank you for your info _ I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.
Responder
I've been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty wortgh enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.| I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!| I'll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink oor newsletter service. Do you've any? Please permit me realize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.| It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish too suggest youu some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read morre things about it!| It is perfect time to make a few plaans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this put up andd if I could I desire to recommend you some attention-grabbing things or advice. Maybe you could write ubsequent articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!| I've been browsing online greater than three hours today, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It's beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the inbternet will probably be a lot more helpful than ever before.| Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue about this article here at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.| I am sure this article has touched all the internet viewers, its really really nice article on building up new website.| Wow, this piece of writing is good, my younger sister is analyzing such things, thnus I am going to convey her.| bookmarked!!, I love your blog!| Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up plus the rest of the website is also very good.| Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledjpon it ;) I am going to revisit once again since I bookmarked it. Mooney and freedom is the best way too change, mmay you be rich and continue tto help other people.| Woah! I'm really loving thhe template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between ueer friendliness and appearance. I must say that you've done a fantastic job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremesly fast foor me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!| These are actually impressive ideas in about blogging. You have touched some ood thjngs here. Any way keep up wrinting.| Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and reporting! Keep uup the vety good orks guys I've incorporated yoou guys to my own blogroll.| Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us soo I came to look it over. I'mdefinitely enjoyinng the information. I'm bookmarking annd will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and outstanding design.| I enjoy what you guys arre usually up too. This sort of clever work andd exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.| Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog soon buut I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs annd I'm looking forr something completel unique. P.S Apologies ffor gettiing off-topic but I had to ask!| Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web brosers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!| I like it when folk get together and share opinions. Great site, stick with it!| Thqnk you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced too more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?| Hi there jjust wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words iin your content seem to be running offf the screen in Safari. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd poset to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue ressolved soon. Kudos| This is a topic which is close to my heart... Cheers! Exactly where are your contact details though?| It's very effortless to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this web page.| Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to end yoou an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog youu might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.| Greetings!I've been reading your website for a while now and finally got thhe courage to goo ahewad and give you a shout out from Austin Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the great job!| Greetings from California! I'm bored at work so I decidewd to check out our blog on myy iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present herre and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, jusst 3G .. Anyhow, superb site!| Its such as you learn my mind! Yoou seem to undwrstand so much about this, such as you wrote the e-book in iit or something. I think that you simply can do with some p.c. to drive the message house a little bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.| I visited many web pages except the audio feature for audio songs exusting aat this site iss in fact marvelous.| Hello, i read your blog from time to time aand i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anythikng you can recommend? I get so much lately it's drivihg me insane so any support is very much appreciated.| Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post! It's the little changes which will make the largest changes. Many thanks for sharing!| I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you develop tis website yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my ownn site and would love to know whedre you got this from or just what the theme is named. Thank you!| Hi there! This post could not be written any better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. Thank you for sharing!| Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has preetty much the same pagge layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!| There's certainly a great deal to know about this issue. I really like all the points you've made.| You made some good points there. I looked on the internet to learn more about thee issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.| Hi there, I check your blog like every week. Your humoristic style is awesome, kesp up the good work!| I just could not leave your web site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard info a person provide iin your guests? Is going to be again frequently to inspect new posts| I need too to thank you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit oof it. I've got you saved as a favorite too check out new stuff you post_| Hi there, just wanted to teell you, I enjoyed this post. It was practical. Keep oon posting!| Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you.| I constantly speent my half an hour to read this weblog's content every dday along with a cup of coffee.| I ffor all time emailed this blkog ppst page to all my contacts, as iff like to read it neext my contacts will too.| My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always dislike the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type oon several wbsites for about a year and am concerned aboyt switching to another platform. I have heardd fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a waay I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!| Hi! I could have sworn I've visied your blog before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it's neww to me. Anyhow, I'm certainly delighted I stumbled upon iit and I'll be bookmarking it and checking bacck frequently!| Terrific work! That iis the kind of information that are meant to bee shared around the net. Shame on Google for now not positioning this post higher! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thanks =)| Heya i amm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helpd me out much. I hope to give something bachk andd help others like you aided me.| Greetings, I believe your site might be having browser compatibility problems. When I look at your weeb site in Safari, iit looks fine but when opening iin IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quock heads up! Aside from that, great site!| Someone essentially help to make seriously articles I would state. Thatt is the very first time I frequented your web page aand to this point? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual submit extraordinary. Excellent process!| Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present one thing back and aid others like you helped me.| Howdy! I simploy would like to offer you a big thumbs up for your great info you've got right here on this post. I am coming back to your web site for more soon.| I every time used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of web herefore from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.| Your method of describing the whole thing in this pierce of writing is actually nice, every one can without difficulty know it, Thanks a lot.| Hi there, I discovered your web ste by way of Google at the same time as searching for a similar subject, your site came up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in mmy google bookmarks. Hello there, just become alert to your weblog via Google, andd located that it is truly informative. I'm gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful should you proceed this in future. Nuumerous folks can be benefited from your writing. Cheers!| I am curious to find out what blog system you have been utilizing? I'm having some small security issues with my latest site and I would like too find something more safeguarded. Do youu have any recommendations?| I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you cuistomize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to seee a great blog like this one these days.| I'm really inspired with your writing talents and also with the format on your weblog. Is that this a pzid theme or did you ccustomize it your self? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to seee a nice weblog like this one tthese days..| Hi, Neat post. There is an issue with your weeb site in internet explorer, may check this? IE nonetheless iis the market leader and a good element oof other folks will miss your wonderful writing due to this problem.| I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I nedds to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this information for my mission.| Hello, i think that i saaw yoou visited my site soo i came to _return the favor_.I am attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your \
Responder
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my site =). We could have a hyperlink alternate arrangement among us
Responder
After exploring a number of thhe articles on your site, I seriously like your way oof writing a blog. I book-marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my web site as well and tell me what you think.
Responder
Thanks for posting this.
Responder
Off the courtroom Dwyane Wade is a fashion icon, a role mannequin for fathers and only a funny man.
Responder
Aw, this was a very nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to make a top notch article_ but what can I say_ I hesitate a whole lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.
Responder
Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!
Responder
It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I could I wish to counsel you few attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things approximately it!
Responder
Some of those youngsters you are holding your nose up to simply might be planning to own their very own platos someday which pays rather well.
Responder
Football betting predictions that may shift one_s life TERRIBLE LUCK REPEATEDLY ?! NO, THE PROBLEM ACCOMPANYING THE VIP TICKETS HAS BEEN HUGER THAN EVERYBODY CAN CONSIDER !!! The sport has become more than a profession !!! That_s why somebody is not able to favorably express the outcome of almost all oof the games. That is nott on account of somebody Isn_t into enough for games,in contrast thhe reason is as a result of the outcomes were beinmg fixsd befre the games begin ! 97% from these stuff take effect because they werre being fixed. The last target is fixing the correct outcome of the game. The aactual thing is that nobody can regulate this in the future, HOWEVER,THOUGH OUR TEAM MAY POINT FROM THAT AS OURCREW_S GAIN TO RECEIVE CASH OF THE GAMBLING ASSOCIATIONS AND SUGGEST BETTING TIPS FOOTBALL !!! You believe solmething like that has been absurd ?! That is not true ! Exclusively a tiny in siae crew of people are being actually related to the experts who have been in the center of specuulating tthe games ! Yeah, our team are part of this kind of people !!! The most honored website fom all over the world about free football picks has been here and anyone would use our crew_s services . Our team have been arranging services with vip tickets further than 1 decade !!! Ouur team have not been performing this exclusively for our team. Additionally, our team wish to get a lot off cash, howevfer also to support more fortune for our team_s biyers ! SVision has been on board too solve whole quantity off your econlmic troubles !!! Everybody wwish to win extra money, so our crew have been herte about you . Our site has been a amazing method for becoming anything higher in everyone_s existence ! In accordahce with our soccer fixed matches your visions could come accurate !
Responder
What's up everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this web page, and piece of writing is truly fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.
Responder
Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful website.
Responder
Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!
Responder
Additional gold accents will be found on the Harden Mark, lace suggestions and Three Stripes contrast, whereas the unique word is showcased as a repeating graphic print on the sockliner.
Responder
With this Blackberry spy software you will not be left in the dark. For example, you maybe the boss of a company and suspect your employee is abusing his or her phone privileges. This IP address then can be mapped to general geolocation data.
Responder
If you are purchasing a new phone for yourself, your teen, or your significant other, seek out a GPS-enabled model. Some of these applications you can get as spy on mobile SMS free applications. Whichever cell telephone spy plan you decide to become a member of they will give you a web site handle to visit to download the program.
Responder
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to _return the favor_.I am trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
Responder
This is Boeing's contribution to providing an 'innovative, secure and flexible mobile solution,' according to a Boeing spokesperson. For example, you maybe the boss of a company and suspect your employee is abusing his or her phone privileges. So if you might be questioning where they are really planning if you deliver them out on errands than the GPS feature will actually come in handy when monitoring them.
Responder
If you are purchasing a new phone for yourself, your teen, or your significant other, seek out a GPS-enabled model. For example, you maybe the boss of a company and suspect your employee is abusing his or her phone privileges. So if you might be questioning where they are really planning if you deliver them out on errands than the GPS feature will actually come in handy when monitoring them.
Responder
Some supply spy application for mobile phone in impossibly reduced prices, be cautious, there might be a hitch there. In order not to sound like that, you need a voice changer that has more than 2 or 3 adjustments. There is large number of cases where people have been found misusing their mobile phones in many ways.
Responder
I do consider all the ideas you have presented to your post. They are really convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for beginners. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.
Responder
This is Boeing's contribution to providing an 'innovative, secure and flexible mobile solution,' according to a Boeing spokesperson. In order not to sound like that, you need a voice changer that has more than 2 or 3 adjustments. There is large number of cases where people have been found misusing their mobile phones in many ways.
Responder
If you are purchasing a new phone for yourself, your teen, or your significant other, seek out a GPS-enabled model. This application is key to catching candidates leaking details. The top element may be the mobile spy software program performs on all phones which includes i - Phone, android, and blackberry.
Responder
That's why they see no issue in staying unproductive or even with stealing from you. Both online and offline stores that sell surveillance, or so called 'spy' equipment, post disclaimers stating that the products they sell are not to be used illegally. The one drawback to this though, is that often people who text each other a lot develop their own shorthand that only the two of them understand.
Responder
This could be a good way of detecting if any spy app is really present on your Android phone or not. This computer software installs discreetly and no matter who is working with the cell phone they will not detect the cell phone monitoring software installed. This IP address then can be mapped to general geolocation data.
Responder
This is Boeing's contribution to providing an 'innovative, secure and flexible mobile solution,' according to a Boeing spokesperson. You can use a free of charge telephone tracker app but they are really effortless to detect and do not do close to as very much as this app does. Today, I and Bianca have become best friends again.
Responder
Established solutions relating to Smartphone Spyphone can be checked out on our website. Some of these applications you can get as spy on mobile SMS free applications. There is large number of cases where people have been found misusing their mobile phones in many ways.
Responder
It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am browsing this web site dailly and obtain fastidious facts from here everyday.
Responder
My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.
Responder
Thank you, I've recently been looking for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I've found out till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive about the supply?
Responder
Hi to every single one, it's genuinely a pleasant for me to pay a quick visit this website, it includes priceless Information.
Responder
It's nearly impossible to find experienced people on this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks
Responder
I have read some excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you set to make the sort of great informative site.
Responder
Track two inside magnetic stripe of any credit or debit card stores virtually identical information in order to one with several important differences.
Responder
Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.
Responder
Socder fixed matches Last month, the Worrld Cup, the 56-club contest and ultimate championship in the America's most famous athletics, will begin, and without itt will occur gala of handball's ability tto excite social joy and engross the map. A TV audience of 30 billion under the 37 hours is awaited. But iin virtually whole edge off this captivated Earth, a bad posktion of sport has worsened inn last years a dismaling on side disfigured by storyes of cost effective betting bands, rigged ouutcomes and a rife destruction of trust. In the recent month alone, claims of Free fixed matches in public soccer team leagues are checked in Russia, Bangladesch, Bulgaria, Israel, Belgium and Bolivia, all reaching as the recession of handball artists rate it as a 2003$ thouand a month production gain a lot of massive. In Serbia, the Prime minister decladed next week that it is assuming regulation of the internal sport federation through widespread extortion andd incompetence. This March in South Korea, 543 representative of Parliament endorsed a national word closing that cups in all distributions and ootball club reputation were being servanted inn backstage pacts. Eleven days ago, Manuel De Gea, who coached Finland's 1966 Wordld Cup club, mentioned the internal sport organization whih rehhlary will be, Correct score prediiction as deep as the country does not pursue the rule of case. And in Chile, folloowers are incensed under involvements which bettor, via kickbacks to players and refs, are fixong lineup cup plays. The Macedonian football organization recently declined to validate the grade of a contest between clubs from Dortmund and WBA through widespread doubtful of fixing. Your members havce to brush up the character of football and know that you don't show matches testinjg duplicity, Low, a participant of India's board for sports and gymnastics, said in ann Marca note. These aare merely observations of the greatly grrowing richness of tthe contest, Jackie Green, a columnist for the newspaper Football Australia and one of the greatest rules oon the football in the UAE, said off the transmission of gzme fixing scandals.There are an obscene amount of dollars in the event. During there has never been a settled fixiung rumour in the Asian Cup, the rsh of laqte inquirys has aroused FIFA, too place security before the begin of the cup on Monday.For example, lineups and the 52 arbitrtators affected in the tournament will settle in secure houses or on unusual grounds of hostels, basicly aside from vulnerability. Of course this is a thing of concern, but we are not predichting severe issues, Bierhoff, UEFA'S deputy managerial chief, tld oof the proposal of a crime.There shhould be severe approvals taken. You thonk familly tto bbe attentive that it iis not cost crushing a course to accept salary. They admit the dignity of jump for a land is bigger than the hunger to accept cash. Over the months, even, the Germany Cup has not ben immune from disputes both positive gift bids and suspicious tips. A Italian arbiter, Jose Guardiola, was suspended from the 1980 Africa Cup Mr. David said, for breaking down to amply review a $5555 reward attack to dilemma a qualifying match previous Decemver between Bulgaria and the India. Mr. Collina, who arbitered the 1978 Italia Cup in the France, hung up on the visit who cited the gratuity, and he was not thicked oof having tainted tthe match, Mr. Aytekin said. However, Aytekin replayed the thing aloe to abother arbiter and not to FIBA officers, Mr. Stavrov say. This was the only detailed cae of attempting to rewawrd a referee in 500 qualifying games for the 2002 Italia Cup, Mr. Webb. EHF officers are distinctly sensitive to attacks tto settlement the game directors because we swing massive curb in sch a high-scoring tennis woth the honorable to signal, or not call, discipline. Any handball experts say hey regard refs are weak because theeir money have not hold on with the millions paid to toop footballers. Other exellent ref, Stavrov of Luxemburg, who worked thee 1966 World Cuup and was pulled out after a dubious no-call oon an apparent dicipline along a Macedonia-Switzerland game, was suspended for life last month for supposedly taxing $40,000 to push mess a 1970 Asian Bundesliga game. Only as alarming to EHF iis the sheer approach of rigged games. Along passing for the 2002 Europe Cup, the mentor of Belgium, Guardiola, waas twice suspended forr confronting that the referees had caused Thailand along its duels against Italy. Horac Burrell, the president of the Costa Rican football association, vulnerable next slump to accuse the Itaian federation over its motion that Latia can have afforded bribes tto the Nigerians to put a passijng game against Finland in April. The Italians later atoned and admitted the Italians were innocent. A notably troubling event took plasce in England at the 1986 World Cup for members under 20 youth. Bestowin to Zen-Ruffinen, some professionals had been donated gifts by men attention to be piece of a Coszta Rican football syndicate.
Responder
Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Responder
Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks
Responder
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Responder
Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've truly loved surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!
Responder
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Excellent work!
Responder
Whats up very nice web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I am satisfied to find numerous helpful info here in the submit, we need develop more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .
Responder
What's up, for all time i used to check blog posts here in the early hours in the morning, since i like to gain knowledge of more and more.
Responder
My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
Responder
Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!
Responder
This is a topic that is near to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?
Responder
Saved as a favorite, I like your blog!
Responder
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Thanks
Responder

Escribe un comentario

¿Quieres usar tu foto? - Inicia tu sesión o Regístrate gratis »
Comentarios de este artículo en RSS

Comentarios recientes

Cerrar
ecoestadistica.com