Masajes Sensoriales de la Fundación Luz

Mayor informacionLa Fundación Luz ofrece servicio de masaje sensorial a domilicio.

Con el objetivo de ayudar al bienestar físico y mental de todas las personas que se ven afectadas por el estrés laboral y a la vez para abrir espacios laborales y favorecer la participación social activa de masoterapeutas ciegos inauguró en noviembre 2009, un local de “Masajes Sensoriales” ubicado en Av. Providencia Nº 2394, esquina Nueva Los Leones,

Este proyecto fue el ganador del premio Henri Nestle versión 2009.

1270760060877-masaje.jpg

|

Comentarios

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
Responder
Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!
Responder
This is a topic that is near to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?
Responder
Saved as a favorite, I like your blog!
Responder
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Thanks
Responder
I do not know whether it's just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your website. It appears as if some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Appreciate it
Responder
hi!,I love your writing so so much! proportion we be in contact more approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert on this house to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look forward to see you.
Responder
Hi, after reading this awesome piece of writing i am also happy to share my knowledge here with friends.
Responder
For the reason that the admin of this web site is working, no hesitation very rapidly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.
Responder
Thanks for another informative site. Where else may I get that type of info written in such an ideal approach? I've a project that I'm just now running on, and I have been on the look out for such info.
Responder
Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person's webpage link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar in support of you.
Responder
Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a applicable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant transparent idea
Responder
Hello there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, wonderful blog!
Responder
Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.
Responder
An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who had been conducting a little research on this. And he actually ordered me dinner because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this matter here on your web page.
Responder
Thank you for posting this.
Responder
Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article.
Responder
Thanks for any other fantastic post. The place else may just anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect means of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such information.
Responder
I like the valuable information you supply for your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here frequently. I am slightly certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!
Responder
I got this web site from my pal who told me on the topic of this website and now this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative posts at this time.
Responder
I know this web site offers quality dependent articles and additional data, is there any other website which gives such stuff in quality?
Responder
Your means of explaining the whole thing in this article is genuinely nice, every one be capable of effortlessly understand it, Thanks a lot.
Responder
You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.
Responder
I_m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. All the best
Responder
This is very attention-grabbing, You are an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I've shared your site in my social networks
Responder
Metals: Components in thi category can involve aluminum, steel and conventionall wrought iron _ an costly, but gorgeous selection. These possibilities are excellent if you want to establish boundaries oon your home but would rather preserve yopur views.
Responder
Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!
Responder
constantly i used to read smaller posts which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading at this time.
Responder
Someone necessarily assist to make significantly articles I would state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular submit extraordinary. Excellent task!
Responder
Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
Responder
I've learn a few excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you place to create any such wonderful informative site.
Responder
If you are purchasing a new phone for yourself, your teen, or your significant other, seek out a GPS-enabled model. They offer features like Two Wash Courses (Gentle & Normal Wash, twin water inlets, spin shower, two wash courses (Gentle and Normal wash), and wheels for easy mobility in some models. Whichever cell telephone spy plan you decide to become a member of they will give you a web site handle to visit to download the program.
Responder
Howdy! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does running a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work? I'm completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!
Responder
Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
Responder
Hello great website! Does running a blog like this require a great deal of work? I've absolutely no understanding of programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I just needed to ask. Thanks!
Responder
I am really thankful to the owner of this web site who has shared this wonderful post at here.
Responder
I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and exposure! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.
Responder
Wow! Finally I got a website from where I can truly obtain useful information regarding my study and knowledge.
Responder
I quite like looking through an article that can make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!
Responder
Hi to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this blog; this blog contains awesome and actually fine data for readers.
Responder
Magnificent goods from you, man. I've take into accout your stuff previous to and you're simply extremely great. I really like what you have obtained right here, really like what you are saying and the way wherein you are saying it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a tremendous web site.
Responder
Wow, marvelous blog format! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, let alone the content material!
Responder
hi!,I really like your writing very so much! proportion we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert on this area to unravel my problem. May be that's you! Taking a look ahead to look you.
Responder
This is unorthodox contender when a series of Clans that Android is a enormously large choice.
Responder
Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again to read additional news.
Responder
Good way of telling, and fastidious piece of writing to take information about my presentation focus, which i am going to present in university.
Responder
Beginning of training, saling and new events.Bessiness struggle grow to be heated after nike air max and Adidas in World Cup 2010.
Responder
I used to be recommended this web site through my cousin. I'm now not positive whether this post is written through him as nobody else know such distinct approximately my trouble. You're wonderful! Thanks!
Responder
Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is presented on net?
Responder
+Brian Lamar Richardson The example Jeffrey uses isn't realistic because how many people have a book they've just written to give away? The truth of the matter is I have a product I want to sell and I need their contact info to offer it to them. What can I give them? More and more I've noticed that in these tough times most companies have done away even with gadgets and brochures so what can you 'trade' them? I'm no Jeffrey Gitomer and don't pretend to know more than he so in my humble way I just tell them the truth: "Hi, I'm so-and-so from this company. I know you're here to sell so I'm not going to take away your precious time with my spiel. Can you tell me who the purchasing manager is?" When they point him out (assuming it's not them) I tell him the exact same thing and then ask him for his card and if I can send him my presentation when he's back in the office. Ten times out of ten they give it to me and say yes, to send it (the presentation). I know that when I'm in my trade fair I much rather prefer this approach to those that lead me to believe they're interested in my product and then give me their card because it's THEY who want to sell me something.
Responder

Escribe un comentario

¿Quieres usar tu foto? - Inicia tu sesión o Regístrate gratis »
Comentarios de este artículo en RSS

Comentarios recientes

Cerrar
ecoestadistica.com