Sence, Otics, Otecs: hablándonos de Capacitación

otic

Respondiendo a una necesidad expresada por muchas de las organizaciones miembro de nuestra Comunidad Organizaciones Solidarias, hemos realizado el taller sobre capacitación SENCE, OTICS (Organismos Técnicos Intermedios de capacitación) Y OTECS (Organismos técnicos de capacitación). El pasado martes 28 de octubre, nos reunimos más de 100 personas para conocer y dialogar en torno al sistema de franquicia tributaria y becas sociales. Con la presencia del director regional del SENCE, Juan Manuel Castro, responsables de diez OTICS y representantes de los 20 OTECS de organizaciones de la Comunidad, desarrollamos un encuentro en el cual los actores del sistema de capacitación pudieron dar a conocer su trabajo y proyectos y, fundamentalmente, entablar un diálogo con el propósito de servir a las organizaciones miembro de la Comunidad en la tarea de dar sustentabilidad al levantamiento de recursos.

otec

Al mismo tiempo, buscamos el que la temática de los recursos y capacitación fuera una instancia de encuentro, diálogo y reflexión ética de nuestro quehacer, que diera cuenta no sólo de nuestro objetivo de servir a personas en situación de pobreza y exclusión, sino también de nuestro modo de hacerlo, construyendo vínculos de confianza y colaboración, construyendo comunidad. ¡Gracias a todos los que hicieron posible este encuentro! A la comisión de Levantamiento Sustentable de recursos de nuestra Comunidad, al director regional del SENCE Juan Manuel Castro, a los responsables de los OTICS Agrocap, Alianza, Cámara Nacional del Comercio, Corporación de Capacitación de la Cámara Chilena de la Construcción, La Banca, Proforma, Sofofa, Corcin y a los representantes de los OTECS de las organizaciones de nuestra Comunidad.

Para quienes quieran comentar la "Propuesta Etica" que hemos compartido en el taller pueden ir al Blog donde la comunSol conversa de Levantamiento Sustentable de Recusrsos y de Trabajo Colaborativo aqui

|

Comentarios

inceras felicitaciones y agradecimiento, me
pareció muy provechosa y online social sciences degree de mucha importancia.

Saludos cordiales  online computer science degree programs | online social work degree

Responder

Se dio una muy buena instancia para que trabajemos en forma conjunta las becas sociales dentro de la propia comunidad como también este encuentro cercano con el Sence y los diferentes Otics lo que también tenderá a tener una relación más fluida orientándonos referente a los cursos que debieran implementarse y  asimismo  aclarándonos  cualquier duda que se nos presente.

Responder

Great article.  Do you think you will be creating an English language portal in the near future?

Responder
Actually no matter if someone doesn't know after that its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it occurs.
Responder
Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!
Responder
My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.
Responder
I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog audience have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?
Responder
I always used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user of net so from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.
Responder
Hello very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds also? I'm satisfied to find numerous helpful information right here within the put up, we'd like develop more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .
Responder
Hey very interesting blog!
Responder
My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site. He was entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You cann't consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
Responder
Can I simply just say what a comfort to discover a person that truly understands what they are talking about on the internet. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people really need to read this and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you're not more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.
Responder
Someone essentially assist to make critically posts I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Magnificent process!
Responder
I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i'm happy to show that I've a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most for sure will make certain to do not overlook this web site and provides it a look regularly.
Responder
Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!
Responder
Very good website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get responses from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Many thanks!
Responder
Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol
Responder
I think what you wrote was actually very logical. However, consider this, suppose you composed a catchier post title? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, but suppose you added a title that grabbed folk's attention? I mean Sence, Otics, Otecs: hablndonos de Capacitacin is kinda plain. You might glance at Yahoo's home page and see how they create news headlines to grab people interested. You might add a related video or a related pic or two to get people excited about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it could make your posts a little bit more interesting.
Responder
Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.
Responder
This is a topic that is close to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?
Responder
I_m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. All the best
Responder
Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is fantastic, as well as the content!
Responder
This web site certainly has all of the information and facts I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.
Responder
Hello! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
Responder
phân ph_i chung c_ ct8 m_ _ình
Responder
When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!
Responder
Heya are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!
Responder
Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this web page, i am visiting this site dailly and obtain pleasant data from here all the time.
Responder
Thanks for finally writing about >Sence, Otics, Otecs: hablndonos de Capacitacin
Responder
Your mode of describing the whole thing in this article is really good, every one can easily understand it, Thanks a lot. chelsea drakt
Responder
Yes! Finally something about top gifts for men.
Responder
Keep on writing, great job!
Responder
Appreciating the dedication you put into your site and in depth information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Responder
Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, as i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations really good funny stuff too.
Responder
Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks a lot!
Responder
Hi there to every body, it's my first visit of this website; this web site contains amazing and in fact excellent data designed for visitors.
Responder
This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!
Responder
Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
Responder
Hello there I am so grateful I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don_t have time to read it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
Responder
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact used to be a enjoyment account it. Glance complex to more introduced agreeable from you! However, how can we keep up a correspondence?
Responder

Escribe un comentario

¿Quieres usar tu foto? - Inicia tu sesión o Regístrate gratis »
Comentarios de este artículo en RSS

Comentarios recientes

Cerrar
ecoestadistica.com